Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Holding on for dear Life!

I haven't been happy with anything I write lately so here's some pictures! Yay!

Thursday night was the last night BF and I would be able to hang out for a couple weeks since I was leaving for Lake Havasu for the weekend the next day and he was leaving for Ecuador just a few days later so we had to make sure we did something especially amazing. So when he showed up at my house on a bike he borrowed from one of our pastors and wanted to take it for a ride, I couldn't wait!

Don't be jealous of our awesomeness!

Yes it was my first time on a motorcycle. Yes I was freaking out. and yes I look like a bug...

Speaking of my weekend and fearing for my life (in a good way!) here's one of the things we did in Lake Havasu. On a raft being dragged by a Pontoon. Take a look at that view!

I'm the one in the yellow who refused to let go!


Please pray for BF and the rest of the team while they are in Ecuador. I can't wait to hear how his first (of many we hope!) missions trip is going! (you really think I would date someone who doesn't also have a heart for missions??)

OH! Almost forgot to add this! My parents got their referral for a baby girl! I'll let my mom tell you more about it!

No comments: