Saturday, September 27, 2008

Think fast!

My sister refuses to believe that a blog can be written without hours and hours of contemplation. As she sits here beside me, I am composing a fantastic blog... I am sure of it. See Courtney? You, who hasn't written a blog in over a month, it is possible to write a blog...or a bloog... as you seem to think it is so funny to hit the keyboard as I write... It is possible to write a blog even with distractions!

... the end...

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are so right. I'm so inferior to your blogging intellect... thank you for shedding your beautiful blogging wisdom upon me.

:P
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I blogged. It seems you may have inspired me after all ;P

To blog that is.. my content was completely divinely inspired.