Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Info!

Every so often on facebook some sort of survey will float around. I don't usually do them but I thought this one would be fun. I had to just write 16 random things about myself. This was actually super hard! Enjoy!

1. If I could eat Peanut Butter on everything, I would.

2. If I ever have my own dog, I want a Mastiff... or a Scottish Terrier. lol

3. I don't have the typical dreams of one day living in a mansion; I would really love to live with the people in the projects.

4. I have grown to really love theatre - not all the fancy-schmancy stuff (although that's still cool) - the intimate theatre type stuff really fascinates me.

5. I totally got a rush from sneaking into the after party for the Wall-E world premiere with Beth... I am ready for more sneaky adventures! :)

6. Turns out I like and appreciate the quietness and beauty of the desert more than I let on.

7. I like every kind of music, except for the screaming stuff... you can't understand what they are saying anyway!

8. I really want to get better at crocheting... and I am sure next will be playing bingo. lol

9. I rarely watch movies anymore. I think I have become one of those weirdos who would rather NOT go see a movie. Weird! haha

10. I have two kids. Their names are Issa and Koretha. They live in Africa. I want more!

11. I am already finding gray hair. Eek!

12. I have never been farther east than Illinois... and that was when I was five.

13. I was in karate when I was little. I only got to yellow belt...

14. I rarely watch TV... But LOVE Seinfeld, I Love Lucy, and Mork and Mindy... pretty much all the stuff that isn't airing anymore!

15. I secretly miss working at the stadium. But that's a secret. Don't tell!

16. I am my niece's favorite aunt. It's true Courtney. Deal with it.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Ohhhh...scary! We have alot in common...I love the tv list but I would also have to add "get smart" and possibly "the dick van dyke show"...just a thought :)