Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Ties

I have always known I have a great family. I don't usually need too many reminders. But I guess God thought I need an extra reminder just in case I was starting to forget.

A few nights ago we had a strange situation that brought us all a little bit of anxiety. But through it, we were able to come together as a family, biological family and spiritual family, and face it together. It was neat to experience and see how each person handled it differently but all for the sake of protecting each other.

I am thankful for my family: My parents, siblings, sibling-in-law, in-law family, niece and nephew, as well as my siblings in Christ. God has brought us all together, as nutty of a bunch as we are, to be a team... a team which, through our love for each other, brings God all the more glory. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love how God gives us gentle reminders of our blessings:) Sounds like you have a wonderful family!