Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi. I'm the slacker who hasn't written in over a month... and I was doing so good for a while there!

Update:

Monique, my close friend since Freshman year of High school, got married this last Sunday. It was a beautiful wedding! I was so honored to be a part of it and stand beside her as her bridesmaid!

A wonderful view:



Amazing flower decorations:



A goofy wedding party:



A supporting family:



A gorgeous bride:



Oh and don't forget, the coolest date:




In other news, I haven't gone on outreach in about 2 months. Part of the reason I don't write a lot lately. BUT I will be going this Friday! Expect an amazing story of God's grace on Saturday! :)

1 comment:

Theresa G. said...

I want to say how great I (still) think it is that you're out there doing this ministry, even if you haven't been in a while. It's such a hard thing to face but the fact that you and the team around you have been so bold is a huge blessing to those girls and to us here on the interwebs just hearing about it :) And also I'd just like to say, I remember Monique from High School so pass on the message to her that she was a GORGEOUS bride, it looked like a great wedding. Glad you and your wonderful sis had fun, did I mention you looked adorable too? Miss you :)