Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 2 - James

Day Two of reading the book of James Completed: before bed time :)

Thoughts: I feel like I just read a completely different book! It just goes to show how easily I get distracted and can 'read' something without actually knowing what I just read. Also, yesterday all the 'popular' passages stood out to me. Today it was like all the 'non-popular-non-quoted-in-awana' passages stood out now that the popular ones were... ummm... out of the way? Anyway, I was amazed at what I read!

Goal for tomorrow's James reading: Read during lunch maybe... I am getting tiiirredddd...


P.S. Speaking of lunch, yesterday as I was waiting for my chicken sandwich at a new local hot spot called 'Juicy Burger,' I saw a guy walk by with a 'slice' of pizza the size of his head. No joke. And? He was one-handedly attempting to eat it as he walked down the sidewalk. It was quite a sight to watch! Ha!

...

...

Ok ok so you had to be there. :P
(this is why I need to go to bed earlier...)

No comments: