Monday, February 14, 2011

Are you Sassier than a 5th Grader?

The conversation:

Me: You girls should really be nicer to and about your little sisters. Someday you will be adults and your little sister might become one of your closest friends...

My 4th-6th grade girls at church: But they are so annoying! ahhh!! ::add some words like 'stupid' and 'hate' in there::

Me: Yeah my sister was annoying too. But now she's almost 21 and not only can she see why she annoyed me, she is no longer annoying and is really cool!

5th Grader: Wait... she's 21? how old are you?

Me: 27

5th Grader: ::looks at other girl:: wow... and she's not even married...


And on that note...



OH! but I guess I should add this, the gift my Valentine MADE for me :D

I feel spoiled...

3 comments:

Standing in Grace said...

He is so awesome! He made it?! :)

Jac Ann said...

hahaahahahaaahahah and she's not even married! that's funny. tell her to just wait and see how long it takes her to find a good guy!!! She might make it to 28 first! ;)

(oh and I think you're spoiled too! That's awesome!)

Jen said...

YUP he made it! Now I know why he has been working in his garage so much lately!


Yeah I almost told the girl that this whole getting married deal isn't as easy as it looks! lol