Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No One is in Trouble, But...

Part of blogging on blogspot means you get this fancy little button that says 'Stats.' With this feature, you can see how many people look at your blog within a certain amount of time, where the people live (or at least what country), what posts they are reading, and... how they found your blog.

At least once a week, someone finds my blog by googling my first and last name. I'll admit it's a little creepy...


Who are you people who look me up??


Just curious ;)

2 comments:

Lena said...

haha...thats funny! I didnt know there was a stat link...I am gonna look mine up now!

Standing in Grace said...

yeah...I have had people look up WAY creepier things than my name to get to my blog :/ I almost shut it down...but then I thought, maybe the creepers will read about Jesus and repent... :)