Thursday, December 8, 2011

Big News?

Well hello there bloggers!

I feel like there's something really important that I need to tell you. Hmmm what is it? Something important...

Oh yes!


I GOT MARRIED!


November 20th came and went quickly like any other day. But unlike any other day, I ended that day with a different last name, a husband, and a boarding pass for the Dominican Republic! It was a wonderful day, a great week long honeymoon and now I find myself settling into married life. Life is swell!

Pictures of the wedding and honeymoon to come soon! As well as an outreach blog since I am going tomorrow!

Until then...

(every newlywed couple is allowed at least one kissy picture on the internet right? I hope so cause other wise me and the person who's facebook I stole this from are in trouble!)




I say we need a caption for the look on my pastor's face... :)

No comments: