Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Favorite/Least Favorite

Because I have no creativity at this moment to write an actual blog, but I want to post something as I haven't in a while, I decided to cheat and use another one of those surveys floating around facebook:


Answer the question with your favorite first and then your least favorite with a comma in between.

1. Color: Green, Orange? (I like all colors so that's tough!)

2. Kind of chips: BBQ Chips, Original chips... so boring

3. Drink: Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea, Black coffee

4. Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (or pieces), Dark Chocolate

5. Fast Food: Daphne's, McDonald's (except for their breakfast sandwiches... mmmm...)

6. Restaurant: Ivan Kane's Cafe Wa s, Greasy places

7. Thing to do: Lately it has been going to shows/plays, commuting!

8. Type of flower: Daisies!, weeds

9. Smell: Guy's Cologne (as long as it's not too strong...), vomit

10. Place to shop: (Only if I *have* to shop) Target, any place on weekends or holidays or all the days in between... Ok so I don't like to shop

11. Place to visit: Simi Valley! haha, haven't been a lot of places to discern that

12. Theme park: Disneyland, Sea World

13. Movie: Right now is probably "Slumdog Millionaire" (and not because it won the Oscars... perhaps that should be for my next blog? haha), sorry mom and Ron but "Lord of the Rings"... took nine hours of my life

14. Television show: Seinfeld, anything reality haha

15. Holiday: Christmas, Groundhog's Day (only because I don't get it off work hehe)

16. Childhood toy: Doll with a purple dress and a bottle, not sure

17. Ice cream place (not flavor, place): Golden Spoon, there is no such thing as icecream that is not my favorite

18. Pizza place (place, not type): Nicky D's Wood-Fire Pizza, Dominos

19. Type of car: My Fiona Focus, PT Cruiser

20. Soda: Dr Pepper!, Jarrito's Tamarind

2 comments:

Lena said...

Haha! Im gonna have to disagree with you on the dark chocolate and the Jarritos Tamarind...yum yum!

Jen said...

Ewww... the tamarind makes me want to vomit (which is also my least favorite smell so Double Wammy!) I do, however, LOVE Jarritos Pina... MMMMMMM!!!! ;)