Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rambling like a River

Don't you hate it when you feel like there are tons of things you should be blogging about but then when you sit down at the computer, you completely forget? I totally did that... oh well...

Ok so this is almost week old news, but oh well. It's my blog... actually, it's God's blog (nothing belongs to us right?) but I think He would like me to share this...

ANYWAY (I really shouldn't be blogging right now. My mind feels like it is all over the place so I just know I am going to go on a bunch of rabbit trails. Rabbits? Where?) ...so about two weeks ago I made the announcement that Rachel was at home and out of the hospital... super exciting!! But even then it didn't click what all that meant. So then when I randomly saw her at church that following Sunday, I was so excited!! She looks so great!

And then, I got to sit with her at Collide this last Friday! It is so great having her back! She still has some complications with her eye that had a transplant, not to mention she is still doing therapy everyday (that has to be SO draining!), but overall, she really is a walking miracle! How anyone can know about her and still not believe in God is so beyond me!



This picture was taken shortly before the accident at a going away party for a friend of ours. She was teaching everyone how to dance! In a few weeks we are having a 'Coming Home Party' for her. I can't wait for us all to join and celebrate the miracle God has performed in her life!

No comments: