Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

...and I have two to 'sum up' the latest happenings!

I might be really behind the times with this, but apparently Instant Messengers have this program where you can draw pictures and send them to each other. My drawings... BAD! But the one's I receive?

Jesus (football + GF) = happy BF!

In case you need clarification, I am 'GF' and somehow (miraculously?), I am included in the equation of making 'BF' smile...

Well, smiling is the goal, at least. But this might be reality for him once things settle in:

(That's him pulling out his hair. Poor guy... he has no idea what he is in for!)


My life in pictures... The End!

P.S. I am REALLY EXCITED!

2 comments:

Katie Alicea said...

:D YAY!!!!

Lena said...

haha...okay...that picture gave me a thousand questions....not a thousand words...my biggest question... HUH???