Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011?

Updates on life have been neglected because:

a. refer to my last post. (and if anyone wasn't able to figure out the cryptic drawing, I have a boyfriend! Yay!)
b. when I am not at work I am not online much. It's REALLY nice! But my faithful followers suffer...
c. Christmas! New Years! So much happening!

So to quickly update, and follow up on a post from a while back, I am back on facebook. For the time being, I feel like my narcissism has taken a rest... but prayers are appreciated that ALL will be for the glory of God... and will stay that way ;)

And another update... I am almost to day 50 of my "10 chapters a day in the Bible" reading plan! That's 500 chapters of the Bible that I have read in less than 2 months! Take tha New Year's resolutions! Who needs a date of the year to start something new and amazing! (and if anyone was wondering... the book of Judges rocks. Do it!)


Oh and speaking of New Years... Happy New Year! About 5 of the bloggers I follow are doing this whole "picture a day for a year" thing. I think it's kinda cute and it gets people to blog more, so I am gonna take my shot at it.

Given that I have about ten minutes left of January 1, this picture will be of what is directly in front of me and will give a description (or maybe not?) of what I did for New Years Eve:

Sorry it's so dark!


Here's to 2011! I'm starting it off well with yet another rambling blog post... ;)

No comments: