Friday, October 15, 2010

Because I like to laugh...

...and I'm sure you do too, here are a couple videos that are pretty funny! Some are old and some are newer... but fun nonetheless!

1. Chris Tomlin. Like you've never seen him before.

2. Told you being a single lady is awesome! Everyone wants to be one...

3. Since I've been talking about what a horrible person I am, the fact that I enjoy this video immensely only shows what a twisted person I really am. But I challenge you, oh you twisted soul, to not like it also. ;)










Update: Turns out Abraham Piper had the same idea as me today. The first two videos are kinda dumb... the third almost made me pee my pants... (just sayin')

2 comments:

Katie Alicea said...

If someone could ever die of laughter then it would happen right here....right now....because of your blog video combo. LOL! Is it wrong that not only did I laugh the hardest at the third video, but that I actually find myself humming Bowlin all day at work....and then try and get it on my Itunes????? And Los' son....priceless. Everyone wants to be a single lady...even infant boys. HUGS!!!

Jen said...

GASP! Was Bowlin' on iTunes?? I might have to buy it if it is... lol


Darn I totally forgot about the 'backing up' lady... I guess I will have to devote an entire post to Auto-Tunes sometime ;)