Thursday, October 28, 2010

Darkness Falls Across The Land...

One more video. Plus no time for real blogging because I am leaving for SLO today. Yay for Tina time!! :)





P.S. Yesterday morning my mom randomly, totally out of nowhere, said to me, "We really do need to learn that Thriller dance." Does that make her the coolest mom ever? I'd say so!

P.S.S. I actually posted this blog on Wednesday but had it scheduled to show up yesterday, thinking I would be halfway to my destination by then. Little did I know I would have been in an accident around the same time this posted! So no trip for me. Blog about the accident coming soon ;)

2 comments:

Lena said...

oh dear....i feel kinda stupid but its killing me...I KNOW I used to know what SLO was but for the life of me I cant remember...where you going?? haha!

Jen said...

haha No problem Lena! I was on my way to San Luis Obispo... so pretty! But I didn't end up making it.I will write a blog about that soon hehe