Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You might end up dumb(er) for reading this

To warn you from the beginning, with thunder and lighting and bursts of rain, my bedroom was it's own special light show and earthquake box all night. Kind of like Star Tours... only it didn't make me feel sick... or bored (Sorry Disney fans... but that ride made it onto the 'Jen's least favorite rides EVER' list...)

All that to say, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. It was loud, bright, and... well, a little scary... and now? Now I am tired, jittery from too much caffeine, and crazy haired...


Google FAIL. I did a search for 'cartoon crazy bed head hair' and got this... ummm...


Now that you've been warned, here's an update of things that no one really cares about anyway:

1. Never mind. This was a dumb idea. I don't feel like updating. I'm too tired... and jittery... and crazy haired (but NOT like the picture above) to be funny or creative or intuitive.



Enjoy the creepy picture. ;)

No comments: