Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gotten

I have a confession to make...

About a year ago, there was a huge buzz on the radio about Slash coming out with a new album. I've never been a fan, but I have never been a not-fan either, but for some reason, I have been wanting the album ever since. Every song features a different artist performing with him... Fergie, Adam Levine, Ozzy (should I also confess that I really like his voice?? lol)...

So yesterday, with my Borders gift card - which I had to use before they go bankrupt - I finally bought the CD.

And I LOVE it! Every song. (er... except the first line of the last song... lyrically it's... eek!) There's not one song that doesn't make me feel amazingly musically fed. And here's one of my faves... ;)




Thank you Mark and Brian. Your musical tastes and recommendations have yet to fail me.

No comments: