Monday, January 10, 2011

A Year in Pictures - Day ?

I did an awful job at keeping up with my daily pictures over the weekend. To make up for it, I will give you two today ;)

1. After not seeing my special guy for 4 day because he was gone at work, I was not only excited to see him, but I was also met with a surprise: he shaved his head! I was definitely surprised at first, but I really like it. Now I just have to control myself to not proclaim, "You're in the Jungle Baby!" every time I see him... Poor guy has to deal with my cheesy humor ;)



2. Friday night I went to eat dinner in one of my favorite places in Hollywood... Tender Greens! Yummy salads and sandwiches and things that are seemingly healthy, but with all the delicious flavors they put on it, probably not that healthy ;)

As I stood in line, scoping out a place to sit, my eyes made contact with someone who looked familiar, but it took me a second to figure out why... it was actor John C Reilly! He's been in a ton of movies. My favorite is his part as Amos in Chicago. You're no Mr. Cellophane to me, buddy!

I found a table on the other side of the restaurant facing the window to watch the people walk by... and guess who ended up stopping to chat with someone right outside the window? YUP! Check out my paparazzi skills...




I should probably add that outreach on Friday was pretty amazing ;) I will try to blog about that sometime too!

No comments: